Seriously, I don’t think there is an easier dessert recipe than this one. My mom sent this to me a couple of months ago. I finally got around to trying it and was surprised at how easy and good these bars are. The recipe called them Lazy Cake Cookies, but I think they are really more like Lazy Cake Bars…so, I changed the name.
- 1 box of yellow or white cake mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 C chocolate chips
- Spray 9×13 pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Mix together ingredients above and put in 9×13 pan.
- Cook for 20 minutes at 350°.
- When cooled, cut into squares.